MORE THAN JUST A TROPHY STORE, SINCE 1971. For top notch awards, gifts, clothing, promotional materials and more, turn to your local shop Terry Trophy & Awards in Kamloops, BC. We have products for everyone, whether you’re a corporate client needing pens and mugs for employees at a special event or just out shopping and need a new hat or jacket. We serve businesses, schools, teams, individuals and everyone in between.
Personalize your team’s jerseys or make a gift more unique with our customizable options. We offer embroidery for all types of clothing; provide professional engraving for trophies, plaques, watches, and other items; and complete screen printing with any images you have. We welcome small quantity custom printing orders as well.
We are looking for one full-time Marketing Vice President to join our company. You will be great value to our company.
Marketing Vice President NOC 00014
Business Legal Name Terry Trophy Ltd.
Hourly rate $43-$44/ hr
Terms of Employment Permanent Full Time
Working Hours 35 - 40 hours per week
Work Location 1366 Hugh Allan Dr #101， Kamloops， BC，V1S 1L8，Canada
- Develop and implement marketing plans and new strategies that aligns with the company’s goals and objectives which may involve market research, competitor analysis, and target audience segmentation.
- Oversee the development and maintenance of the company's brand identity, ensuring that it is consistent and effectively communicated through all marketing materials.
- Estimates budgets for advertising and marketing campaigns and monitors all digital channels including email marketing, and digital advertisements on Google, Facebook, Instagram, and other social platforms.
- Review the response and performance of marketing campaigns and do needful as required.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of marketing programs, suggest improvements, and approve promotional campaigns.
- Collaborate with the sales team to provide them with marketing materials and support to help drive sales and develop sales presentations, catalogs and other collateral.
- Manage the company's public image by cultivating positive relationships with media outlets, industry influencers, and other stakeholders.
- Manage administrative, human resources, and accounting services to support company operations.
- Hire and provide training, evaluate the performance, and promote and terminate the employees.
- Ensure employees follow company policies and procedures.
- Provide direction to other employees and assign duties.
- Identify business opportunities with new and existing customers.
- Answering all inquiries promptly and professionally also ensure customer satisfaction.
- Maintain good relationships with all departments and customers.
- Collaborate with marketing teams to promote the company's products.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2-3 years of experience
- Language: English
How to Apply:
Interested and qualified applicants should forward their resumes to: email@example.com
Note: we thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls or walk in please.