This job is posted by an employment agency or third party on behalf of the employer.
Changes Apparel Manufacturing Ltd. is seeking an energetic, highly motivated professional to join their team.
Employer name: Changes Apparel Manufacturing Ltd.
Job Title: Office administrator (13100)
Job type: Full time and Permanent
Business address: 402 – 31141 Wheel Avenue, Abbotsford, BC V2T 6H2
Salary: $28/Hour for 40 hours a week (Overtime as per BC labor laws)
Minimum Education: Completion of College Diploma
Positions Available: 1
Job Location: Abbotsford, BC
- Completion of secondary school and college diploma
- Two years’ experience in a senior clerical or executive secretarial position related to office administration
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS Outlook, in particular)
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills in a fast-paced environment
- Organize and coordinate administration duties and office procedures, review and evaluate them
- Follow policies and procedures in place related to the release of records and information
- Maintain work priorities and ensure procedures are followed and deadlines are met.
- Co-ordinate and plan for office services such as equipment, supplies, forms, maintenance, security, and other services as required
- Oversee overall administrative operations
- Collect data and prepare reports and correspondence
- Support in planning budget and providing inventory check along with budgetary control.
- Create and maintain an effective filling & database system for all administrative and financial documents
Selected applicants will be contacted for interviews.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates, please email your resumes