HC Immigration Inc. in Vancouver, BC is looking to hire an Administrative Assistant to join our team.
Position Available: 1
Wage: C$25.00 per hour
Work Hours: 30.00~37.50 hours per week (full-time and permanent)
Vacation: 10 days of paid vacation per year or 4% of gross salary
Benefit: Extended health insurance, dental insurance, vison care and life insurance
Work Location: Vancouver, BC
Language of Work: English
Main job duties include, but are not limited to:
- Perform general administrative work including filing, data entry and processing incoming mail
- Prepare, edit and proofread correspondence
- Fill out immigration application forms
- Answer telephone and email enquiries and relay telephone calls and messages to appropriate person
- Provide administrative support to employer
- Schedule and confirm appointments and meetings of employer
- Maintain manual and computerized information filing systems and digital database
- Perform reception duties such as greeting clients and directing them to employer
- Research immigration news and updates and create social media posts
- Provide customer service to clients
- Regularly check office supplies and maintain inventory
- May supervise and train junior office staff in procedures and in use of current software
- Education: Completion of secondary school
- Experience: 1 year of previous clerical experience is required.
- Language: Both verbal and written English skills
- Computer Skills: MS Office including MS Word and MS Excel and Adobe Acrobat Reader
- Strong attention to detail
How to apply:
Please send your resume via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail at #221-333 Terminal Ave., Vancouver, BC V6A 4C1.
We thank everyone in advance for applications, but only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview. No phone calls.
HC Immigration Inc.
#605-369 Terminal Ave., Vancouver, BC V6A 4C4