Office Manager at Sandol Enterprise Ltd.
Sandol Enterprise Ltd. has been importing commodities and goods from foreign countries and distributing them to domestic retail stores, and we have launched our own online shopping and delivery services with a wide range of selection including fresh fruit and meal kits since 2014. With a growth and expansion of the business, we are looking for an Office Manager who can support office managing side of the enterprise. The detailed information about this position is as follows:
Position: Office Manager
Wage: $29.00 - $32.00 per hour (Depending on working experience)
Working Hours: 30 hours per week
Terms of Employment: Full-time, Permanent
Starting Date of Employment: As Soon As Possible
Position Available: 1
Benefits: 4 % vacation pay or 10 business days of paid vacation
Work Location: 8661 201 St, 2nd Floor, Langley TWP, BC, V2Y 0G9
- Prioritize different types of tasks, assign work to office support personnel, and guarantee deadlines are met and proper courses of action are followed.
- Supervise and regulate all administrative procedures in the office and regularly assess, appraise, and execute new administrative procedures as required.
- Gather data and draw up annual/monthly/ weekly reports, office manuals, and correspondences as necessary.
- Regulate and plan for a multitude of office services such as parking, relocations, equipment, supplies, forms, disposal of assets, maintenance, and security services.
- Organize analyses and superintend administrative operations linked to budgeting, contracting & project planning, and management processes.
- Prepare office operational budgets and manage and perpetuate inventory and financial controls.
- Execute policies and procedures, related to the release of records, in accordance with the access of information by the government and privacy legislation.
- Completion of secondary school is required;
- A university degree or college diploma in business or public administration may be required but is not mandatory;
- At least 1 + year of work experience in a senior clerical or executive secretarial position related to office administration is required;
- Strong communication and time management skills.
- Strong team-oriented and problem–solving skills.
How to apply:
Please send your resume and cover letter by E-mail to Jun-Young Bok at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line of: Full-time Office Manager Position at Sandol Enterprise Ltd. Please note that multiple submissions by one individual for this position will not be considered. Submissions will be reviewed and those who we believe might be a perfect addition to our team will be contacted.
Inquiries: e-mail only please.
Sandol Enterprise Ltd. respects equity and diversity within its community. All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply; however, Canadians and permanent residents will be given priority.