Provost IGA in Provost, Alberta is looking for a competent Retail Store Supervisor.
Hourly Wage: C$20.00~C$21.00/ hour (depending on experience)
Work Hours: 30-35 hours / week (full-time and permanent)
Vacation: 10 days of paid vacation per year or 4% gross salary
Position Available: 1
Work Location: 5003 50 Ave., Provost, AB
Language of Work: English
● Supervise and coordinate the activities of cashiers and shelf stockers
● Assign cashiers and shelf stockers to duties and prepare work schedules
● Authorize the return of merchandise
● Sell merchandise to customers
● Resolve problems that arise, such as customer complaints and supply shortages, etc.
● Maintain inventory and order merchandise
● Prepare reports regarding sales volumes, merchandising and personnel matters
● Train or arrange for the training of cashiers and shelf stockers
Education: Completion of secondary school
Experience: Minimum 1 year of previous retail sales experience
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if this position interests you.
Provost IGA hires on the basis of merit and are strongly committed to equity and diversity. We welcome applications from underrepresented groups including newcomers, aboriginal people, and youth.
Provost IGA (2206769 Alberta Ltd.)
5003 50 Ave., Provost, AB T0B 3S0