Are you passionate about baking? Do you have the skills to craft delicious breads, pastries, and other baked goods? We want you on our team! At Breton Family Foods, we pride ourselves on delivering fresh, quality products to our community. Become a part of our family! Breton Family Foods is now hiring the experienced Baker.
Employer: 1374453 Alberta Ltd. (o/a Breton Family Foods)
Position: (Full-Time) Bakers (NOC 63202)
- Prepare dough for pies, bread, rolls and sweet goods, batters for muffins, cookies and cakes and icings and frostings according to recipes or special customer orders
- Bake mixed doughs and batters
- Frost and decorate cakes or other baked goods
- Ensure quality of products meets established standards
- Draw up production schedule to determine type and quantity of goods to produce
- Purchase baking supplies
- May oversee sales and merchandising of baked goods
- May hire, train and supervise baking personnel and kitchen staff.
- Completion of secondary school.
- 2+ years of commercial working experience as a baker OR completion of three years of apprenticeship program for bakers are usually required.
Wage: $17.00 / hour and 4% of vacation pay
Working Condition: 35 - 40 hours a week.
Working (Business) Location: 5003 51St (P.O Box 420) Breton, Alberta T0C 0P0 Canada
How to Apply: by E-mail: email@example.com
Please no phone call, we will contact selected applicant.