OverviewRespond to this Ad
POD Principal of Water Resources - Supervision, Leadership, Manage Innovation Pods - Columbus, OH - JOB 23-00202
Salary Range: $155K - $175K Permanent Position with Benefits.
Benefits: Performance Bonuses, 401(k) retirement plan contributions, Profit Sharing Program, Medical/Dental/Health, Insurance, Paid vacation, holiday, and sick time, Tuition Assistance Program, Continuing Education opportunities, Leadership Development Program, Employee and Teambuilding activities, Dog-friendly offices, Bike-share program, Community Impact - Volunteer opportunities, Referral Program - if your referral is hired, you will receive $2,500 after 30 days of referrals start date.
A growing full service civil & environmental engineering consulting firm is seeking to hire a POD Principal of Water Resources who thrives on an entrepreneurial aspiration to build impactful teams, develop a growth-oriented practice, and make positive impacts in the communities we serve. This person will serve as an organizational leader to direct the strategic, financial, and operational activities of the Water Resources and Infrastructure Client Service Groups.
This position may qualify for a sign-on bonus. This is a full-time position with flexible work from home opportunities. Occasional evening work may be required as job duties demand. A hybrid work-from-home and/or in-office work plan after evaluation.
- Education: Bachelor's degree in Engineering or related field. Master's degree is preferred.
- Experience: 15+ years
- Supervisory Experience: 7+ years
- Certifications: PE, RLA, PS, AICP, or other relevant certification
- Advanced communication and interpersonal skills.
- Analytical and creative thinking.
- Excellent leadership and organizational skills in a team-oriented environment.
- Must have a valid driver's license and possess a driving record that will enable the employee to be insurable under the Company's standard vehicle insurance and general comprehensive liability insurance without additional costs to the Company.
- Provide leadership and guidance; coach, train, motivate, develop and provide accountability, resulting in well-trained, reliable, customer service-oriented Associates.
- Lead in modeling organizational culture and norms; reinforce expectations and performance standards across the organization.
- Guide the development and implementation of business plans; translate overall business strategies to functional area strategies and tactics; successfully convey organizational mission, vision, values, and strategies company- wide.
- Manage Innovation Pods P & L financials, including profit margins; develop and grow top-line revenue and financial targets; develop and manage financial model for staffing and resources.
- Execute business development strategies in conjunction with the Directors and other Innovation Pods to meet and exceed Pod and Organizational revenue goals.
- Obtain and maintain sustainable clients with consistent annual revenue (> $150K) for a five-year period.
- Review/Assess (and potentially reassign) roles and responsibilities annually in cooperation with the development of business plans to align with client and market needs.
- Improve and expand Organizational services to meet client needs taking into consideration strategic alliances, teaming partners and resource firms.
- Travel: Travel is primarily local during the business day.
Candidates are required to pass a Criminal Background Check and a 10 Panel Drug Screen.
Only U.S. Citizens or persons with a Green Card work permit may apply.
Due to the large amount of resumes we expect to receive only the most qualified candidates will be contacted. We will retain all other resumes for any future job considerations.
Integrity Technical Services, Inc.
14 Whitehall Drive Suite 102
Akron, Ohio 44278
Toll Free: 1-888-262-3226
Akron: 330-633-6500 Cleveland: 440-257-3232
Website: www.integrityjobs.com (To view all of our open positions please visit our website)
Integrity Technical Services, Inc. does not charge a fee for finding anyone a job.
Integrity Technical Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.