We are looking for an experienced Mechanical Engineer to join our team.
Position: Mechanical Engineer (Permanent)
Wage: $38.00/hr (Overtime to be paid at 1.5 time the regular wage after 8hrs/day and after 40hrs/week.)
Working hours: 40hrs/wk
Employer: CTK Research & Development Canada Ltd. o/a CTK Bio Canada
Working location: #102-6628 176A Street, Surrey, BC, V3S 2A7, Canada
Benefit(s): Canadian Life Insurance will be provided upon completion of 3 months of employment.
10 days paid vacation upon completion of 1 year of employment.
Job Duties, but not limited to the following:
- Conduct, coordinate, analyze, and research into the feasibility and viability, design, operation and efficiency of mechanisms, components, products, and systems,
- Plan and manage multiple development programs/projects by utilization of various processing techniques to design all data for all customers and development programs, and design new materials as per customer requirements and manage communication with all suppliers to design new compounds and maintain expert knowledge on same.
- Administer and analyze all data for all customers and technical management and recommend investigations for all polymer processes,
- Monitor all customer issues and assist to identify and resolve issues effectively and assist senior staff to develop resolution for all issues,
- Analyze mechanical systems and structures and inspect mechanical failures or unforeseen maintenance complications,
- Maintain all product improvement policies and promote efficient and safe lab operations to resolve same and ensure adherence to all site safety regulations,
- Set up, operate, maintain, and troubleshoot all manufacturing machinery and supervise technicians, technologists and other engineers and review and approve designs and calculations.
- Completion of doctoral degree in a related/relevant engineering discipline is required.
- 5 years of previous work experience is required.
- Understanding and skills in polymer science and engineering, renewable polymers, polymer blends, composites, and nanocomposites, extrusions and other machinery for bioplastics processing chemical modifications.
- English written and verbal communication skills.
Please do not call us regarding the posted position. Apply in writing with your cover letter & resume to email@example.com
We thank you for your application; however only selected candidates will be contacted for the interview.