Senior Structural Engineer - Structural Calculations & Analysis, Revit, AutoCAD - Columbus, OH - JOB 22-00737
Salary Range: $85K - $130K Permanent Position with Benefits.
A well-established consulting firm specializing in all types of building engineering is seeking to hire a Senior Structural Engineer to work on a variety of projects ranging from industrial, restaurants, commercial, mixed use, health care and institutional facilities.
- BSCE or BSSE, Bachelor of Science Civil or Structural Engineering.
- Must have an active PE (Professional Engineering) License or able to obtain it quickly.
- LEED AP is preferred
- 12+ Years' experience in consulting engineering for buildings.
- Seeking structural engineering candidates that have some of the following experience; industrial, restaurants, commercial, mixed use, health care and institutional facilities.
- Must be able to run structural calculations & analysis.
- Proficient with other industry software for structural engineering is a plus.
- Proficiency with Revit & AutoCAD are required.
- MS Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) experienced
Candidates are required to pass a Criminal Background Check and a 10 Panel Drug Screen.
Only U.S. Citizens or persons with a Green Card work permit may apply.
Due to the large amount of resumes we expect to receive only the most qualified candidates will be contacted. We will retain all other resumes for any future job considerations.
Integrity Technical Services, Inc.
14 Whitehall Drive Suite 102
Akron, Ohio 44278
Toll Free: 1-888-262-3226
Akron: 330-633-6500 Cleveland: 440-257-3232
Website: www.integrityjobs.com (To view all of our open positions please visit our website)
Integrity Technical Services, Inc. does not charge a fee for finding anyone a job.
Integrity Technical Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.