Electrical Engineer / Designer; Power Distribution, Revit, AutoCAD - Columbus, OH - JOB 22-00734
Salary Range: $65K - $85K Permanent Position with Benefits.
A well-established consulting firm specializing in all types of building engineering is seeking to hire an Electrical Engineer / Designer to work on a variety of projects ranging from industrial, restaurants, commercial, mixed use, health care and institutional facilities.
- BSEE, Bachelor of Science Electrical Engineering
- An active PE license is desired but not required.
- E.I./P.E. is preferred
- LEED AP is preferred
- 6 to 11 Years' experience in consulting engineering for buildings.
- Seeking candidates that have some of the following experience; Low to Medium Power Distribution, Communications Systems (Intercom or other), Lighting & Receptacle Plans, Grounding, Distribution Panels, Single Line Diagrams, Cables & Conduit Schedules, PLC Control Schematics & MCC's (Motor Control Centers).
- Proficient with AutoCAD & Revit is required.
- Other industry related software experience is a plus.
Candidates are required to pass a Criminal Background Check and a 10 Panel Drug Screen.
Only U.S. Citizens or persons with a Green Card work permit may apply.
Due to the large amount of resumes we expect to receive only the most qualified candidates will be contacted. We will retain all other resumes for any future job considerations.
Integrity Technical Services, Inc.
14 Whitehall Drive Suite 102
Akron, Ohio 44278
Toll Free: 1-888-262-3226
Akron: 330-633-6500 Cleveland: 440-257-3232
Website: www.integrityjobs.com (To view all of our open positions please visit our website)
Integrity Technical Services, Inc. does not charge a fee for finding anyone a job.
Integrity Technical Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.