The urgency of fire response cannot be overstated, especially as climate change exacerbates the severity of wildfires. With longer fire seasons, drier fuels, and stronger winds, new fires can spread rapidly and endanger more communities. Currently, most fires are reported by bystanders through 911, resulting in delays in detection, verification, and dispatching of first responders. To prevent small fires from turning into catastrophic infernos, Fire authorities require a more efficient method of detecting, confirming, and locating fires.
Our Organization is currently seeking a Senior Supply Planning Analyst who will be responsible for overseeing the Supply Planning aspect of our S&OP process and catering to our customers in the United States, Australia, and Europe. The ideal candidate should possess exceptional analytical skills, be adaptable, self-motivated, and capable of thriving in a fast-paced environment. As the Senior Supply Planning Analyst, you will report directly to the VP of Operations and play a crucial role in developing a reliable Supply Plan that will inspire confidence in both our internal and external customers, ensuring timely delivery as we continue to expand our business. This presents an excellent opportunity to gain practical experience in a dynamic start-up setting while addressing a significant and urgent challenge.
- This position will ensure the overall delivery of sites to the customer is properly forecasted and execution plans are correctly aligned across North America, Australia, and Europe.
- Partner with internal organizations, including commercial team, financial team, project management, and operations, to align on key business deliverables.
- Lead the Supply Planning portion of the S&OP process.
- Ensure gaps in the supply plan are addressed, and issues appropriately escalated.
- Provide recommendations for the best use of limited materials and prevent potential schedule interruptions.
- Analyze inventory and forecasting performance and identify areas for process improvement.
- Support the introduction of new products and product discontinuation.
- Communicate supply position to the business and perform “what if” analysis as required.
- Maintain planning system and master data integrity, as well as keep assigned documentation updated following all departmental policies, procedures, and work instructions.
- Contribute to business process definition and documentation and generally support Operations performance improvement.
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally as needed (0 to 10% at times).
- Final salary offered is based upon multiple factors, including individual job-related qualifications, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and location. In addition to salary, this position is also eligible for stock options.
- Our Company is an equal opportunity employer committed to recruiting and supporting our team members regardless of where they come from. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.