Bridge Design Engineer - ODOT Level I or II Bridge Design Engineer - Mansfield, OH - JOB 22-00271
Salary Range: 80K - $100K Permanent Position with Benefits.
A privately held civil engineering & survey firm is seeking to hire a ODOT Level I or II Bridge Design Engineer. We are looking for an ODOT-prequalified (or equivalent) Level 1 bridge engineer, minimum. Level 2 would be preferred. We would also like the successful engineering candidate to be flexible, i.e. they would be able and willing to do / learn civil site design as well as roadway design. (This job opportunity is not for ODOT).
We offer liberal benefits including company-paid health and life insurance and a 401(k)-retirement plan with partial company matching. We also offer vision and dental insurance. Salary is negotiable based on experience.
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering
- Ohio P.E. License or able to obtain it quickly.
- A minimum of five years of experience in structural / bridge engineering preferably in a consulting firm environment.
- The successful candidate should be able to prepare plans with AutoCAD (required) and/or MicroStation (desired but not required).
- Must be familiar with ODOT standards.
- Familiarity with Merlin-Dash and PSBeam superstructure design programs, AASHTO BrR bridge load rating software or CivilGEO and / or HEC-RAS hydraulic analysis/design programs are also a plus.
- Review and check design calculations, estimates and specifications.
- Proven experience with the design of all components of bridge projects.
- Superstructure Types; Continuous reinforced concrete slabs, Multiple-span precast pre-stressed concrete box and I-beams and Continuous composite rolled steel beams and plate girders.
- Pier Types : Cap and Column, T-type (or "Hammerhead) and Wall-type.
- Abutment Types: Stub, Integral, Semi-Integral, Wall-type or Retaining Wall .
- Foundation Types : Multiple-row piles, Spread footing, Drilled shaft.
Candidates are required to pass a Criminal Background Check and a 10 Panel Drug Screen.
Only U.S. Citizens or persons with a Green Card work permit may apply.
Due to the large amount of resumes we expect to receive only the most qualified candidates will be contacted. We will retain all other resumes for any future job considerations.
Integrity Technical Services, Inc.
14 Whitehall Drive Suite 102
Akron, Ohio 44278
Toll Free: 1-888-262-3226
Akron: 330-633-6500 Cleveland: 440-257-3232
Website: www.integrityjobs.com (To view all of our open positions please visit our website)
Integrity Technical Services, Inc. does not charge a fee for finding anyone a job.
Integrity Technical Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.