Senior Mechanical Engineer / Designer; HVAC, Piping, Revit, AutoCAD - Columbus, OH - JOB 23-00878
Salary Range: $85K - $120K Permanent Position with Benefits.
A well-established consulting firm specializing in all types of building engineering is seeking to hire a Senior Mechanical Engineer / Designer to work on a variety of projects ranging from industrial, restaurants, commercial, mixed use, health care and institutional.
- BSME, Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering
- Must have an active PE (Professional Engineering) License or able to obtain it quickly.
- LEED AP is preferred.
- 12+ Years' experience in consulting engineering for buildings.
- Candidates must have design experience in some or all of the following; piping systems, ductwork systems, variable air volume terminal units, ground source heat pump systems, variable refrigerant flow systems, packaged chillers, packaged roof top A/C units, central plants utilizing chillers, boilers & cooling tower, constant and variable flow pumping systems, constant and variable flow air handling units, temperature control & energy management systems.
- Candidates must be well versed in A / E Design process and specifically the development process for creating construction documents.
- Proficiency with Revit & AutoCAD are required.
- MS Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) experienced
Candidates are required to pass a Criminal Background Check and a 10 Panel Drug Screen.
Only U.S. Citizens or persons with a Green Card work permit may apply.
Due to the large amount of resumes we expect to receive only the most qualified candidates will be contacted. We will retain all other resumes for any future job considerations.
Integrity Technical Services, Inc.
14 Whitehall Drive Suite 102
Akron, Ohio 44278
Toll Free: 1-888-262-3226
Akron: 330-633-6500 Cleveland: 440-257-3232
Website: www.integrityjobs.com (To view all of our open positions please visit our website)
Integrity Technical Services, Inc. does not charge a fee for finding anyone a job.
Integrity Technical Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer