Fires are becoming more dangerous due to climate change, with longer fire seasons, drier fuels, and stronger winds. This means that every minute counts when it comes to responding to fires. Currently, most fires are only detected and reported through 911 calls, which can take a long time to verify the location and size of the fire and dispatch first responders. Fire authorities are in need of a quicker method to detect, confirm, and locate fires so that they can respond promptly and prevent small fires from turning into catastrophic infernos.
Our Company is currently on the lookout for a Senior Supply Planning Analyst who can take charge of the Supply Planning aspect of our S&OP process and cater to our customers in the United States, Australia, and Europe. The ideal candidate should possess exceptional analytical skills, be adaptable, self-motivated, and able to work in a fast-paced environment. As the Senior Supply Planning Analyst, you will be reporting to the VP of Operations and will be responsible for creating a dependable Supply Plan that will instill confidence in our internal and external customers that we will deliver on time as we continue to expand our business. This is a fantastic opportunity to gain hands-on experience in a thriving start-up environment while working on a significant and pressing issue.
- This position will ensure the overall delivery of sites to the customer is properly forecasted and execution plans are correctly aligned across North America, Australia, and Europe.
- Partner with internal organizations, including commercial team, financial team, project management, and operations, to align on key business deliverables.
- Lead the Supply Planning portion of the S&OP process.
- Ensure gaps in the supply plan are addressed, and issues appropriately escalated.
- Provide recommendations for the best use of limited materials and prevent potential schedule interruptions.
- Analyze inventory and forecasting performance and identify areas for process improvement.
- Support the introduction of new products and product discontinuation.
- Communicate supply position to the business and perform “what if” analysis as required.
- Maintain planning system and master data integrity, as well as keep assigned documentation updated following all departmental policies, procedures, and work instructions.
- Contribute to business process definition and documentation and generally support Operations performance improvement.
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally as needed (0 to 10% at times).
- Final salary offered is based upon multiple factors, including individual job-related qualifications, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and location. In addition to salary, this position is also eligible for stock options.
- Our Company is an equal opportunity employer committed to recruiting and supporting our team members regardless of where they come from. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.