Maintenance Repair Technician - Electrical - 2nd Shift - Avon, Ohio - JOB 22-00583
Hourly Rate: $23.58 - $32.40/HR Permanent Position with Benefits
Avon Manufacturing Company is seeking a Maintenance Repair Technician. to work on their 2nd shift operations. The Maintenance Repair Technician will follow standard procedures and operating manuals to effect repair, maintenance and diagnosis of mechanic problems in capital equipment and facilities. Installs and repairs electrical apparatus, such as transformers and wiring and electrical and electronic components of machinery and equipment. Replaces faulty electrical components of machine such as relays, switches and motors and positions sensing devices using hand tools. Replaces electric motor bearings and rewires motors
- High School Diploma or GED
- Technical Degree preferred
- Must have formal training in the following: Hydraulic, electrical and pneumatic systems, Conveyor systems, Blueprint reading,
- CNC Controls, Welding and fabricating, OSHA, Lock-out tag out procedures, Confined space entry procedures.
- Must have minimum 3 years' mechanical maintenance experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Must have a strong Mechanical aptitude.
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision.
- Must have good math skills
- Must have strong communication skills (written & verbal)
- Must be able to safely use hand and electrical tools.
- 2nd Shift - 3:30pm - 12:00am OT as needed
Candidates are required to pass a Criminal Background Check and a 10 Panel Drug Screen.
Only U.S. Citizens or persons with a Green Card work permit may apply.
Due to the large amount of resumes we expect to receive only the most qualified candidates will be contacted. We will retain all other resumes for any future job considerations.
Integrity Technical Services, Inc.
14 Whitehall Drive Suite 102
Akron, Ohio 44278
Toll Free: 1-888-262-3226
Akron: 330-633-6500 Cleveland: 440-257-3232
Website: www.integrityjobs.com (To view all of our open positions please visit our website)
Integrity Technical Services, Inc. does not charge a fee for finding anyone a job.
Integrity Technical Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.