OverviewRespond to this Ad
Senior Project Engineer (Site Development) - Plan & Coordinate Projects - Akron, OH - JOB 23-00195
Salary Range: $70K - $85K Permanent Position with Benefits.
Benefits : Performance Bonuses, 401(k) retirement plan contributions, Profit Sharing Program, Medical/Dental/Health, Insurance, Paid vacation, holiday, and sick time, Tuition Assistance Program, Continuing Education opportunities, Employee and Teambuilding activities, Dog-friendly offices, Bike-share program, Community Impact - Volunteer opportunities, Referral Program - if your referral is hired, you will receive $2,500 after 30 days of referrals start date
A growing full service civil & environmental engineering consulting firm is seeking to hire a Senior Project Engineer (Site Development) to plan and coordinate projects in our Site Development Service Group. Projects may include master planning and site development, site evaluation and feasibility studies, site utilities and stormwater management, detailed design and construction documents, and bidding and construction phase services.
This is a full-time position. Occasional evening work may be required as job duties demand.
A hybrid work-from-home and/or in-office work plan after evaluation.
- Education: Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering or related field.
- Experience: 10+ years
- Certifications: PE or other relevant certification
- Technical Skills: Proficiency in MS Office and computer aided design and other industry-based software is required.
- Advanced communication and interpersonal skills.
- Analytical and creative thinking.
- Excellent leadership and organizational skills in a team-oriented environment.
- Exceptional presentation skill.
- Must have a valid driver's license and possess a driving record that will enable the employee to be insurable under the Company's standard vehicle insurance and general comprehensive liability insurance without additional costs to the Company.
- Train, lead and mentor planning, design, engineering, technical and construction associates.
- Present as subject matter expert for specialized area.
- Provide oversight related to the scope, schedule, and budget for assessment, planning, design and capital improvement projects.
- Perform and administer complex planning, design and engineering work requiring an exceptional level of professional training and experience.
- Perform long-term budget and capacity planning.
- Develop, implement and maintain planning, design and engineering standards, including standard specifications and drawings.
- Identify project risks and monitor/mitigate risk throughout the project lifecycle.
- Collaborate and regularly communicate with Project Manager and other project staff on status of work, deliverables, schedule, and budgets.
- Establish and maintain positive relationships with prospective and existing clients; participate in client events, tradeshows and industry associations; prepare technical white papers for industry associations; participate in public meetings and deliver presentations as requested.
- Travel is primarily local during the business day.
Candidates are required to pass a Criminal Background Check and a 10 Panel Drug Screen.
Only U.S. Citizens or persons with a Green Card work permit may apply.
Due to the large amount of resumes we expect to receive only the most qualified candidates will be contacted. We will retain all other resumes for any future job considerations.
Integrity Technical Services, Inc.
14 Whitehall Drive Suite 102
Akron, Ohio 44278
Toll Free: 1-888-262-3226
Akron: 330-633-6500 Cleveland: 440-257-3232
Website: www.integrityjobs.com (To view all of our open positions please visit our website)
Integrity Technical Services, Inc. does not charge a fee for finding anyone a job.
Integrity Technical Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.