Registered Architect/ Staff Architect - Akron, OH - JOB 23-00783
Salary Range: $75,000 - $115,000 Permanent Position with Benefits
Hold a valid License to practice Architecture in the United States
- Supervise, coordinate, and inspect the work of intern architects, and technologists on construction projects.
- Hold Job meetings and issue detailed meeting minutes.
- Represent architect on construction site, ensuring builder compliance with design specifications and advising on design corrections.
- Assist in the Preparation of Probabilities of Cost, contracts, bidding documents and technical reports for specific projects.
- Accountable to manage the hours and schedule of the employees and consultants to maintain overall design fees, and to identify change in scope of service and the appropriate hours to remain profitable.
- Track job reimbursable and expenses while associating them to a particular job to be attached to the invoices on our billing cycle.
Candidates are required to pass a Criminal Background Check and a 10 Panel Drug Screen.
Only U.S. Citizens or persons with a Green Card work permit may apply.
Due to the large amount of resumes we expect to receive only the most qualified candidates will be contacted. We will retain all other resumes for any future job considerations.
Integrity Technical Services, Inc.
14 Whitehall Drive Suite 102
Akron, Ohio 44278
Toll Free: 1-888-262-3226
Akron: 330-633-6500 Cleveland: 440-257-3232
Website: www.integrityjobs.com (To view all of our open positions please visit our website)
Integrity Technical Services, Inc. does not charge a fee for finding anyone a job.
Integrity Technical Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.