Contact:Super Printers & Stationery Ltd
City:V5X 3L2 Vancouver, BC
Compensation:$32 per hour
Posted in: Vancouver IT Jobs
- Communicate electronically and in person with computer users experiencing difficulties to determine and document problems experienced
- Consult user guides, technical manuals and other documents to research and implement solutions
- Reproduce, diagnose and resolve technical problems encountered by users
- Provide advice and training to users in response to identified difficulties
- Provide business systems, network and Internet support to users in response to identified difficulties
- Collect, organize and maintain a problems and solutions log for use by other technical support analysts
- Participate in the redesign of applications and other software
- May supervise other technical support workers in this group.
This is what you typically need for the job.
- Completion of a college program in computer science, computer programming or network administration is usually required.
- College or other courses in computer programming or network administration are usually required.
- Certification or training provided by software vendors may be required by some employers.
Wages $32 per hour
4% vacation Pay 10 days