Hugsmart Products Inc. is looking for a Database Analyst (NOC 21223)
Duties and Responsibilities as a Database Analyst (NOC 21223),but not limited
1. Collect and record user needs, especially those related to pet product inventory, sales and supply chain management of Hugsmart Products Inc.
2. Based on the characteristics of the pet products industry, design and develop an efficient database architecture for Hugsmart Products Inc to optimize inventory tracking, sales forecasting and customer relationship management.
3. Work closely with sales and supply chain teams to build and modify data models to ensure they meet rapidly changing market needs and trends.
4. Conduct research on data management tools in the pet products market and provide the team with the best tool selection, application and implementation suggestions.
5. Utilize the database management system to conduct in-depth data analysis and data mining to provide detailed reports on Hugsmart Products Inc pet products sales, market trends, and customer preferences.
6. When necessary, lead or coordinate data projects with this team to ensure alignment with Hugsmart Products Inc.'s business goals and strategies.
1 year to less than 2 years