Manual Machinist (2nd Shift) - Alliance, OH - Job 23-00866
Pay: $25.00 - $35.00/HR Permanent Position with Benefits.
A well established and growing original equipment manufacturer located in the Alliance area is seeking to hire a Manual Machinist Mill or Lathe. The Manual Machinist's key responsibilities are to machine components using manual machining equipment. Perform machine setups and routine maintenance..
- High School Diploma or GED required
- 3 years minimum experience working with horizontal boring mills, planer mills and lathes.
- Able to read and interpret blueprints
- Must be able to perform machine set ups
- Routine Machine Maintenance
- Must be able to work 2nd Shift 3;30PM - 2AM Monday-Thursday OT -Fridays
Candidates may be required to submit to a Criminal Background Check and a 10 Panel Drug Screen.
Only U.S. Citizens or persons with a Green Card work permit may apply.
Due to the large amount of resumes we expect to receive only the most qualified candidates will be contacted. We will retain all other resumes for any future job considerations.
Integrity Technical Services, Inc.
14 Whitehall Drive Suite 102
Akron, Ohio 44278
Toll Free: 1-888-262-3226
Akron: 330-633-6500 Cleveland: 440-257-3232
Website: www.integrityjobs.com (To view all of our open positions please visit our website)
Integrity Technical Services, Inc. does not charge a fee for finding anyone a job.
Integrity Technical Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.