Butler Fleet Maintenance and Consulting Inc. is looking for full time Truck and Coach Technician at 2 Allanburg Rd, Thorold, ON L2V 3Z5, Canada. There are 5 positions available.
Main duties are as follows but not limited to:
- Inspect and test mechanical units, such as engines, transmissions, axles and brake systems, to locate faults and malfunctions
- Diagnose faults or malfunctions and confirm findings with supervisor to determine whether to repair or replace unit
- Repair or replace mechanical units or components using hand and power tools
- Test and adjust units to specifications for proper performance
- Complete reports to record problems and work performed.
- Adjust, repair or replace parts and components of commercial transport truck systems including chassis, frame, cab, body, engine and drive train, air brakes, steering, and fuel, hydraulic, electrical and electronic systems
- Adjust, repair or replace parts and components of truck-trailer systems including structural, brake and electrical systems.
Hours of work are Mon-Fri, total of 42.5 hours/week. Pay is $27.00/hour. Successful candidates must speak English and have completed high school. Minimum work experience is 2 years hands on experience.
Please send resumes via email to email@example.com.