Mechyannick Automotive Clinic is looking for a full time automotive service technician
at 2016 Paco Rd, Squamish, BC V8B 0J6, Canada. There are 2 positions available.
Main duties are as follows but not limited to:
• Review work orders and discuss work with the supervisor.
• Inspect motor in operation, road test motor vehicle, and test automotive systems and
components using computerized diagnostic and other testing devices to diagnose and
• Adjust, repair or replace parts and components of automotive systems including fuel
system, brakes, steering and suspension, engine and drivetrain, emission control and
exhaust, cooling and climate control, and electrical and electronic systems using hand
tools and other specialized automotive repair equipment
• Test and adjust repaired systems to manufacturer's performance specifications
• Perform scheduled maintenance service, such as oil changes, lubrication, and tune ups
• Advise customers on work performed, general vehicle condition and future repair requirements.
Hours of work are Tues-Fri 40 hours/week, pay is $34.50/hour. Successful candidates must
speak English. Secondary education is required. Minimum work experience is 3 years hands on
Please send resumes via email to email@example.com.