TKL Group is looking for full-time Construction Workers at 8620 Oakwood Drive, Niagara Falls, Ontario L2H 2Y6 Canada. There are 20 positions available.
Main duties are as follows but not limited to:
• Load and unload construction materials, and move materials to work areas
• Erect and dismantle scaffolding, ramps, catwalks, shoring and barricades required at construction sites
• Assist tradespersons such as Concrete Forms Carpenters in construction activities
• Mix, apply and spread motar, cement and other adhesives using hand trowel
• Assist in concrete forming and be able to use concrete tools such as concrete rakes, trowels, Fresno, bull floats
• Assist Carpenters in finishing the back of the concrete if needed
• Assist in measuring, cutting, shaping, assembling and joining materials made of wood, wood substitutes, lightweight steel, and other materials
• Remove rubble and other debris at construction sites using shovels, wheelbarrows and other equipment
• Clean up site and remove any hazardous materials
• Direct traffic at or near construction sites
• Perform other activities at construction sites, as directed
Hours of work are Mon-Fri 40 hours/week, pay is $22.00/hour. Successful candidates must speak English. No education required. Minimum work experience is 6 months hands on experience.
Please send resumes via email to firstname.lastname@example.org