Earl Paddock Transportation Inc. is looking for full time Truck Driver at 199 Arvin Avenue, Stoney Creek, ON L8E 2L9, Canada. There are 3 positions available.
Main duties are as follows but not limited to:
• Operate and drive primarily tractor-trailor, long-combination vehicle and straightbody trucks weighing over 4500 kg to transport goods and materials over long distances
• Plan trip logistics and obtain required documentation to transport goods
• Perform pre-trip, en route and post-trip inspection of vehicle systems, equipment, and accessories such as tires, lights and turning signals, brakes, and cold storage
• Ensure cargo is secured properly in accordance with safety requirements and follow safety procedures for transporting dangerous goods
• Obtain special permits and other documents required to transport cargo on international routes
• Record cargo information, hours of service, distance travelled and fuel consumption
• Administer bills of lading, proof of delivery, PARS/PAPS, ACE/ACI, and electronically maintain logbooks
• Communicate with dispatcher, other drivers and customers using communication devices and on-board computers
• May perform emergency roadside repairs
• May drive as part of a two-person team or convoy
• May transport hazardous products or dangerous goods.
Hours of work are 60 hours per week 12 hours a day with overtime payable after 60 hours. Pay is $23.45/hour. Successful candidates must speak English and have completed secondary school. Minimum work experience is 2 years hands on experience.
Please send resumes via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.